- Are you aged 24 years old or younger?
- Do you live in Camden?
- Are you about to become a dad or mum?
- Do you already have a child under five?
If you answered yes to all of these questions the Young Parents Team (YPT) could support you.
The YPT offers emotional support and help to young dads and mums through individual, couple or family therapy, before and after the birth of their child.
Some of the things that we support people with include:
- Anxiety, worries, fears, low mood, post-natal depression; frustrations, excitement
- Difficulties in the parents’ relationship
- Child development, understanding your baby, managing challenging behaviours
- Working with any other professionals that may be supporting you
- Linking families to other services that can help, including employment and benefits support and family support services.
The team is made up of experienced workers who are trained in psychological therapies and have expertise in child development and individual, couple and family relationships.
We can help
We won’t make any assumptions about you, parenting can be difficult for everyone. We will listen to you and are here to support you in any way during your pregnancy, following the birth and until your child reaches five. Receiving help from the YPT means you can talk about your experiences and get emotional support for you and your family.
Where do we meet?
We offer appointments where you feel most comfortable, like at your home, in a Children’s Centre or clinic, you can decide.
If you would like support from the YPT, phone them on 020 7974 8961 or email: email@example.com