Are you aged 24 years old or younger? Do you live in Camden? Are you about to become a dad or mum do you already have a child under five?
If you answered yes to all of these questions then the Young Parents Team (YPT) could support you.
The YPT offers emotional support and help to young dads and mums through individual, couple or family therapy, before and after the birth of their child. Some of the things that we support people with include:
- Anxiety, worries, fears, low mood, post-natal depression; frustrations; excitement.
- Difficulties in the parents’ relationship.
- Child development, understanding your baby, managing challenging behaviours.
- Working with any other professionals that may be supporting you.
- Linking families to other services that can help, including employment and benefits support and family support services.
The team is made up of experienced workers who are trained in psychological therapies and have expertise in child development and individual, couple and family relationships.
What others have said about the Young Parents Team say;
“People that can get to know you and understand you, and can advocate this at meetings.”
“When you need someone to guide you when you are lost.”
“Help with getting back on the right path.”
“Better to get involved whilst pregnant, because trust is already established once baby arrives.”
”Informing about what young parents are entitled to, rights and what else is available to them.”
We offer appointments where you feel most comfortable, like at your home, in a Children’s Centre or clinic, you can decide.
If you would like support from the YPT, phone us on 020 7974 8961
Or email us at:email@example.com