Camden Safety Net provides services to survivors of domestic abuse and/or sexual violence who live, work or study in Camden.
Use this confidential service if you are experiencing domestic violence or abuse of any kind. You can talk to one of our advisors, who will work with you to help keep you safe and discuss your options.
What is domestic violence?
Domestic abuse, also called domestic violence can include:
- physical abuse
- emotional abuse
- sexual abuse
- financial abuse
- coercive control
- forced marriage
- honour-based abuse
- female genital mutilation
It can happen in relationships, with family members or ex-partners. Domestic abuse can happen to anyone and anyone can be an abuser. Signs of Domestic violence and abuse.
Solace are here for you 24 hours – day or night to help you find the advice and support you need. If you are in immediate danger, contact the police on 999. Freya can help you by providing advice and support with:
- Understanding domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Where to get help: our services, helpline numbers and other support services.
- Improving your safety: safety planning if you are planning to leave, safety staying safe online and safety after the relationship has ended.
- Emotional support, children and parenting, housing and homelessness
- Immigration, No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF), finances and welfare benefits
We listen. We believe. We never judge.
- We know how hard it is to talk to someone if you are feeling scared in your relationship, but we listen and we never judge.
- Our Chatbot is anonymous and confidential.
- We provide safe advice for you and your children – you are not alone.
Look for this sign in your local pharmacy. The will offer you immediate support, even if you are with the person who is hurting you. They will take you to a safe place and can call the police from their phone not yours if you need help.
Participating pharmacies in Camden and local boroughs
- Morrisons Camden, The Goods Yard, Camden, NW1 8AA
- Well Pharmacy Highgate, 11-13 Junction Road, Upper Holloway, N19 5QT
- Superdrug Swiss Cottage, 3-5 Harben Parade, Finchley Road, NW3 6JP
- Superdrug Kilburn, 82-84 High Road, Kilburn, NW6 4HS
- Superdrug Islington, 54-55 Chapel Street, Islington,N1 9EW
- Superdrug Holloway, 5-9 Seven Sisters Road, Holloway, N7 6AJ
- Superdrug Holborn, 232 High Holborn, WC1V 7DA
- Boots, 8-10 Camden High Street, NW1 0JH
- Boots, 40 Hampstead High Street, NW3 1QE
- Boots, 196 Kentish Town Road, NW5 2AE
- Boots, 25- 27 Farringdon Road, EC1M 3HA
- Boots, 24 High Holborn, WC1V 6AZ
- Boots, 129-133 Kingsway, WC2B 6PP
- Boots, 211-212 Tottenham Court Road, W1T 7PP
- Boots, 16-17 Tottenham Court Road, W1T 1AZ
Worries about what happens next to yourself or your children if you aren’t safe at home are perfectly natural. There are lots of organisations who can safely help you make plans.
- If you want or need to leave home, find out about the housing support available.
- Financial Support
- Your health and wellbeing may be impacted by living in an environment of domestic abuse find out who can help.
- How you can help people at risk of or experiencing domestic abuse
- Other support available
Call: 02079742526 TextPhone: 07814671427
IF YOU ARE IN IMMEDIATE DANGER ALWAYS CALL 999