If you would like to attend an activity:
- advance registration is required for all sessions
- drop-in places are not available on the day
- once you have completed a registration form, your child will be automatically added to the register to attend the day of the session
- all activities have been adapted to ensure that they meet government advice and provide a safe, positive, fun environment
- please email the session contact provided if you no longer require your registered space in advance
Some sessions are free and some have a fee. Take a look what’s on here.
The Camden Holiday Activities and Food Programme is a new Department for Education (DfE) funded programme of Holiday Activities for children and young people aged 5-16 years. The programme offers the children and young people eligible for Free School Meals (FSM) free access to activities and healthy hot meal on the day. Camden Council has received funding from the DfE to deliver a HAF programmes in the borough – working in partnership with the Young Camden Foundation (YCF).
Who is Eligible?
- School aged children from Reception to Year 11 (inclusive) who receive benefits-related free school meals.
- Children with an EHC plan (education, health, and care)
- Looked-after children or previously looked after children
- Children assessed by the local authority as being in need, at risk or vulnerable
- Young carers
- Children living in areas of high deprivation or from low-income households who are not in receipt of free school meals.
- Children in transition phases between nursery and primary school or primary and secondary school