Stay & Play Sessions at Hampden Children’s Centre and St Pancras Community Association


Call 111 to speak to someone if you need to:

  • get help for a child under 5
  • discuss complex medical problems
  • discuss worries caused by a long-term condition
  • get end-of-life care, or report a death
  • report child protection or vulnerable adult concerns

Check your symptoms

If you’re worried about a symptom, answer some questions and 111 will tell you what to do next. Depending on your symptoms, you might get a call back from a nurse. You cannot request a call back.

You might be advised to:

  • go to an urgent treatment centre or A&E
  • get help from an evening and weekend GP
  • contact an emergency dentist
  • get urgent specialist mental health support
  • look after yourself at home

Check your symptoms here

Other ways to contact 111 if you have a hearing problem or need help in other languages

Translate with Google Translate
Skip to content